Amazing Grass Effervescent Tablets product review

Hey all. We all know that it is vitally important to drink water, and that most of us could probably benefit from drinking more water. Especially this time of year. Where I live, there is an excessive heat warning and although temperatures aren't going above 100, the real feel (according to my phone's weather widget) is closer to 110 come the late afternoons. I was at school this afternoon and as I was on my way to go take an exam, I saw that there was a table where health and wellness services was giving out free water bottles. Perfect day to be handing those out! However, the heat was not the reason for the free water bottles. They set up a table showing how much added sugar should be consumed in a day at most (25g for women, 38g for men) and showed how much added sugar is in soda, juices, energy drinks, protein shakes, etc and all of those items come close to if not exceeding those numbers. The idea is that water should be a person's primary beverage of choice, which leads me to my topic for today.

Drink mixes are widely available in many grocery and convenience stores and can be a great way to get people to drink more water. However, added sugar is why drink mixes are not an ideal way to entice a person to drink more water. I like the flavor they add and they do entice me to drink more water, and are so convenient to keep in your pocket, purse, car, whatever you use to carry items when you go out of the house. For those who want that same practicality and flavor, Amazing Grass has a solution.

Their Effervescent Tablets are made entirely of powdered fruits and vegetables and some have a small amount of stevia. No added sugar or artificial ingredients. They're tablets that you put into your water bottle and they'll dissolve and you're left with green juice! They come in ten flavors. Two are advertised as being great flavors, while the other eight are categorized as "Hydrate", "Energy", "Detox", or "Beauty" (two flavors for each category) but health-wise, you won't go wrong with any of them. They are all healthy and you will feel benefits from any of them. Flavor-wise, I have only tried four of the ten but I'm excited to one day try the other six. I have never met an Amazing Grass product that I didn't like, so I'm sure you can't go wrong in terms of flavor either. My personal favorites are the Strawberry Lemonade and the Tropical flavors. Even though it sometimes takes a couple minutes, they dissolve completely and they have a nice fizz to them. The flavors are fruity but not too strong and you can't taste the greens in them. However, I will suggest that you add the tablets to at least sixteen ounces of water instead of the 8-10 the package directions say to do. Doing this helps them dissolve more completely, and you'll have that flavor in a large quantity of water (which will entice you to drink more of it and save you money as they are a little bit pricey and can be) hard to find. But at the end of the day....

Yes, I do recommend this product.

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Seneca Original Apple Chips

Vegan Pad Thai

Cinco de Mayo as a vegan