What I got at the grocery store this weekend

You guys want to know something I like doing on weekends that many people do not? I love grocery shopping.

I'm not that person who's running to the grocery store every five seconds. If I don't have the exact ingredient I need and it's not absolutely essential, I will make do with what I've got. However, we all need to go to the grocery store every week or so. Good thing I enjoy going grocery shopping.

Here is a rundown of what I got this weekend.

Bananas
Kale
Star fruit
Dragonfruit
Cucumber
Spinach
Tomatos
Oranges
Strawberries
Green onion
Kiwi
Grapes
Green beans
Tofu
Daiya cheddar cheese
Hummus
Seaweed
Pineapple
Raw cashews
Vegetable broth
Dr McDougall's vegan ramen (spicy kung pao and pad thai)
Whole wheat pasta
Garlic and lime salsa
Coconut sugar
Cacao powder
Maca powder
Wheatgrass powder
Acai powder
Vanilla plant protein powder
Gardein 7-grain chicken tenders
Gardein meatballs
Frozen mango
Frozen peaches
So Delicious soymilk chocolate ice cream

My grocery lists are varied weekly depending on what's already in the house, what I want to try, what's happening during the week, and other factors. Sometimes when running other errands, I get other things to try as well so these what I get from the grocery store posts could get quite interesting. That doesn't mean every Sunday will be about what I got from the grocery store.

Hope you have had a happy Sunday and I wish you all a very beautiful week.

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Seneca Original Apple Chips

Trader Joe's Frozen Açai Review

Vegan Pad Thai