About Me

My name is Maggie. I have been vegan since Valentine's Day of 2018. I absolutely love eating natural plant based foods and have gotten a lot of inspiration from fellow vegan bloggers so I want to make my own contribution to this positive community of like minded people. I will not only share recipes but also fun content such as challenges, Q&A, and more. The Instagram associated with this account is @foodfromthegarden and you can follow me there for other fun stuff.

As of October 2018, I also have a Pinterest account that you can follow. Most of what I pin are not my original pins but Pinterest automatically credits whatever I got pins from that I saved to my own boards so if you ever wonder where I find my pins, that's a good way to figure it out. This is one thing I like about it: credit is given where credit is due! If you are interested in following my Pinterest, that is also @foodfromthegarden. It is quite likely that down the road, I will start up additional social media and when that happens, I will post to this blog and the Instagram and update this post as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Seneca Original Apple Chips

Trader Joe's Frozen Açai Review

Vegan Pad Thai