"Enjoy Life" Product Review

It has just now come to my attention that I last published a post a month ago! Whoa! How does time fly this fast? My life has been absolutely crazy lately that my blog has kind of been put on the back burner. Things finally seem to be settling down so it's about time I get caught up!

Some of you may have seen on my Instagram story that I recently bought and tried the Cocoa Loco chewy bars from the brand "Enjoy Life". I spotted them in the gluten free section of the grocery store and they seemed like a more budget friendly version of Lara bars so I decided to give them a try. I don't eat a lot of processed foods and these are certainly not top of the line healthy but I am always on the go so I need to have a supply of shelf stable foods that are vegan and gluten free that would be good to keep in my purse and especially to go through airport security with. I like to make sure those foods are as healthy as possible.

"Enjoy Life" is a company that makes food items that are free of the top eight most common food allergens which include peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, and shellfish so people with food allergies can enjoy then. I don't have any food allergies but on a vegan diet, four of those are off limits, five if you're also gluten free. This is why I like the idea of allergy friendly foods. I don't have food allergies but allergy friendly products tend to be a wonderful alternative nonetheless. In addition to the top eight allergens, "Enjoy Life" also prides itself on making products free of gluten, casein, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, and crustaceans. Most of their products are also certified vegan but certified or not, just by looking at the ingredients lists for several products on their website, I still have yet to come across a product from them that isn't vegan.

Because this is my first experience with this company, I have only tried one of their products but I have no regrets. I will definitely try more of their products in the future but, like most processed foods, I will use them in moderation. I am very very strict when it comes to my consumption of processed foods.

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Seneca Original Apple Chips

Trader Joe's Frozen Açai Review

Vegan Pad Thai