Trader Joe's Frozen Açai Review

If there's one thing I look forward to in the morning (let's face it, I'm not a morning person) it's a smoothie. I love smoothies. Açai is a new favorite. After having several açai smoothies using the powder from Wegman's, I was ready to try the frozen form and see which one I like better.

I'm not sure if it's because they're frozen but the frozen form takes forever to blend so I had the blender going long after the rest of the smoothie was of a uniform consistency. So it's not for the impatient but good things come to those who wait so this is a good patience exercise.

In terms of the final product, I loved it. I like that the flavor is much more pronounced with the frozen form than with the powder form. Trader Joe's never disappoints!

So please do yourself a favor and give frozen açai a fair chance. You will thank me later!

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Seneca Original Apple Chips

Cinco de Mayo as a vegan

Vegan Pad Thai